Frank Poe: AssociateTel: (718) 531-9700
Fax: (718) 444-5768
An associate attorney in a variety of areas of civil litigation and motion practice including areas of Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, Landlord Tenant, Entertainment/Intellectual Property, Wills and Trust, and Federal Court Matters; Frank is familiar to a variety of courts in New York and New Jersey, and has faced a wide expanse of varied legal issues, making him a versatile and knowledgeable practitioner. He is capable of adapting and applying effective and novel solutions to different problems, while minimizing risk and maximizing the benefits to his clients.
– Effectively negotiated and obtained mortgage modifications for homeowners facing foreclosure.
– Litigated breach of contract and employment/labor disputes within small businesses.
– Resolved Trademark and Trade Dress disputes between small business owners.
– Negotiated and Reviewed Commercial Leases
– Filed and litigated numerous Personal Injury matters for people who were injured in motor vehicle accidents or on premises with a dangerous conditions.
– Protected the rights of inmates and people under police custody from unlawful arrest and malicious prosecution.
– Represented members of the Entertainment industries for television, film, theatre, and other lucrative business transactions.
Rutgers – The State University of New Jersey, 2006 (B.A.)
New York Law School, 2011 (J.D.)
New York State Bar
New Jersey State Bar
Eastern District of New York
United State District Court of New Jersey